Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Getting Started with Connex for QuickBooks
- Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
- Getting Started with Rules
- Rules Engine Common Rules
- Deposit Match
- Cost of Goods Sold
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Recent changes to your configuration require you (the QuickBooks Administrator) to go into the Integrated Applications
How to reauthorize your application
Your sync fails, due to a pairing failure.
You check your Connex log and see this message:
Recent changes to your configuration require you (the QuickBooks Administrator) to go into the Integrated Applications preferences and re-authorize your integrated application to log in automatically.
If you received the second error above and have trouble with the below instructions, you can also reset the link between QuickBooks and Connex.
To resolve these issues you will need to reset the log in option in QuickBooks Preferences:
- Log in to QuickBooks as Admin
- Switch to Single-User mode from the File menu
- Open Preferences from the Edit menu
- Select Integrated Applications in the list on the left
- Select the Company Preferences tab
- Remove Connex from the Application Name list:
- Click OK to close the dialog.
- Run the web connector.
- You will now be prompted by QuickBooks to allow access.
- Click the last radio button from the top that says run, if file is closed.
- Select Continue
- Run your web connector.