Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
QuickBooks Online: Sync with Correct Company File/ID
Many users have more than one company file. Either they have multiple Intuit accounts or they have multiple company files under one name. When users go to sync with Cloud Cart Connector, they might sync with the wrong company file.
How do I find my QuickBooks Online company ID?
In QuickBooks, you must access your account settings. Here are the steps:
- Log into QuickBooks Online.
- On the top right, click the gear and select account settings under company.
- Under billing and subscription, note your company ID.
Once you have obtained the ID, check if Cloud Cart is using the same company ID.
- Log in to Cloud Cart Connector
- On the top menu, click the person icon and select My Company to view
- Note the QuickBooks User Name and the QuickBooks Company ID that is currently paired with Cloud Cart:
If you have paired the wrong file, here are the steps to pair the correct file:
- In Cloud Cart click the person icon and select My Company from the drop-down menu
- Select the My Account link as shown here:
- Click the disconnect link and then OK.
5. On the next page, click the green QuickBooks button and select another company.
You will be paired with this QuickBooks company file.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!