Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
QuickBooks Online Discount Field
Connex for QuickBooks Online will add discounts as a negative line item called "orderdiscount." If you want to use the QuickBooks Online discount field, you will need to enable the settings below in QuickBooks.
Set Up QuickBooks Online
You must tell QuickBooks Online that you're using the discount field. Here are the steps:
- Login to QuickBooks Online
- Click the gear > company settings
- Go to sales and turn on discount:
- Go to advanced and select an account for discounts:
- Here is the end result:
Connex for QuickBooks Online
You must tell Connex Online to use the QuickBooks Online discount field:
- Login to connexonlinesync.com
- Click Manage on your connection.
- Expand Orders > Sync Orders to QuickBooks
- Expand Advanced Transaction tab and check use "QuickBooks discount field"
- Click "Save Settings" at the top.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!