Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
QuickBooks Online Business Validation Error
There are many reasons why you would receive a business validation error. These errors include issues with multi-currency and tax code mapping.
Tax Code Mapping
If you change the name of a QuickBooks tax code and Connex maps to it, then this error could occur. Login to Connex. Click manage and expand sales tax. Ensure all your tax code mappings are correct.
If you use QuickBooks multi-currency, ensure that the incoming order and customer currency code in QuickBooks are identical. To find the currency code, open a customer in QuickBooks:
If you use Amazon US and your Amazon customer's home currency is AUD, you need to sync orders to another customer:
- Click manage on our configure page.
- Expand customer > customer matching.
- In the single name customer field, enter Amazon Summary 2. Connex will make a new customer with the home currency code USD.