Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
QuickBooks Online Auto Sync Fails
Auto syncing on your account is failing. Your error log has no messages.
You are able to manually sync QuickBooks sales, but auto sync fails to pull in your sales.
Ensure tasks exist
Log into Connex. On the left, click schedule tasks. Ensure you have an orders task, if you sync sales to QuickBooks. If you sync sales from QuickBooks to ShipStation, ensure an OrdersToECommerce tasks exist:
If a task is missing, click settings on our dashboard. Click orders to QuickBooks. Click save. Click orders from QuickBooks. Click save.
Ensure task is enabled
If you disconnect from Connex, our software will disable the sync. Go to scheduled tasks. Click toggle, if you see an X:
Not Enough Time Passed
Under scheduled tasks, look at the last update. It uses UTC time. Please check Google for UTC time. Compare it to the current time. If the sync runs every two hours and the sync ran an hour again, then no syncing occurs.
QuickBooks Online Disconnected
If you log into Connex as a different user, QuickBooks will ask you to disconnect Connex.
If you must repair, log into Connex. Click settings. Click chart of accounts. Click the first pull down. Wait 5 - 10 seconds. You should see a list. If not, read this guide.