Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
QuickBooks is temporarily unavailable to sync with Connex
Here are some common errors involving syncing with the Web Connector
The Ticket Parameter is invalid.
- Ensure you have an internet connection. Go to a web browser and ensure a common website pulls up successfully such as Google or Yahoo.
- Check if QuickBooks was closed during the sync. Restart QuickBooks and open your company file and try to run the Web Connector.
An internal QuickBooks error occurred while trying to access the QuickBooks company data file.
- QuickBooks is temporarily unavailable to sync with Connex.
- Go to your Windows Task Manager. Find the Web Connector process and right click "end task"
- Login to QuickBooks and open the company file. Go to file and click update web services. This will re-open your Web Connector, which you can then try to re run the process.