Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
QuickBooks did not understand the request and original request could not be serialized
This means QuickBooks fails to understand some of the data that we sent to it.
During your sync, your log shows this error. Usually, the message is transient and sales are rarely affected.
- Log into QuickBooks as admin.
- Go to file > single user mode.
- Resync your sales.
Enable advanced logging and contact support
- Login to Connex.
- Click manual sync.
- Set the sync dates to the missing date times in QuickBooks. We would prefer a 24 - 48 hour range or a list of order numbers. The smaller the window, the more likely can we provide a valid answer.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > advanced transaction.
- Under logging, select ON.
- Click save.
- Run your web connector.
- Contact our support.