Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
QB did not understand the request and original request could not be serialized
This means QuickBooks fails to understand some of the data that we sent to it.
During your sync, your log shows this error. Usually, the message is transient and sales are rarely affected.
- Log into QuickBooks as admin.
- Go to file > single user mode.
- Resync your sales.
Enable advanced logging and contact support
- Login to Connex.
- Click manual sync.
- Set the sync dates to the missing date times in QuickBooks. We would prefer a 24 - 48 hour range or a list of order numbers. The smaller the window, the more likely can we provide a valid answer.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > advanced transaction.
- Under logging, select ON.
- Click save.
- Run your web connector.
- Contact our support.