Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Getting Started with Connex for QuickBooks
- Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
- Getting Started with Rules
- Rules Engine Common Rules
- Deposit Match
- Cost of Goods Sold
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Shopify Inventory Sync Fails Stock Management Turned Off
How to enable the inventory sync
Your inventory sync from QuickBooks to Shopify fails.
Your Connex logs shows this error:
Error updating product. SKU: . Price: 149.00. Name: MAT-BR4050H. Stock 95. Error: Product G9 PUMP has stock management turned off. Log into Shopify. Click products and open the product. Scroll down to inventory. Under inventory policy, select Shopify tracks this product's inventory.
Enable inventory management
Here are the steps:
- Log into Shopify.
- Open the product.
- Check the track quantity box:
- In QuickBooks, open the product.
- Make a change to the description.
- Click save.
- Run your web connector.
Multiple SKUs same product
Ensure your Shopify SKU is unique. Only one product per SKU. This can happen, when you have two products with the same SKU and one is depublished.