You can upload a spreadsheet of PayPal sales to QuickBooks.
PayPal is part of our spreadsheet integration. You must select the spreadsheet connection, configure it, and choose PayPal as the spreadsheet template. Our tool will map all the fields. There is no need to add or remove columns to the sheet.
How do I download the spreadsheet?
Here are the steps:
- Login to PayPal.
- Go to activity > all reports.
- Go to activity download.
- Create a report for your most recent PayPal deposit. In this case, we deposit from PayPal at the end of each day. You should set-up a similar process with PayPal.
- Download the CSV.
The sheet should look like this:
The spreadsheet contains a field called item ID. If it is blank, then no syncing will occur. You must have an item ID because we map it to the QuickBooks item name.
I want to upload the spreadsheet and sync sales from PayPal to QuickBooks. What are the next steps?
Here are the steps:
- At our dashboard, click add.
- Choose SpreadSheet.
- In the wizard, choose sync sales to QuickBooks.
- Go through the wizard.
- When asked to choose a spreadsheet template, enter PayPal.
- Finish the wizard.
How do I sync the sales?
On the dashboard, find SpreadSheet. Click manual sync. Upload the sheet.
How do I change the field mapping for order number?
By default, Connex maps the PayPal transaction ID to the order number field. To use another field on the spreadsheet, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manual sync, next to SpreadSheet.
- Click the blue link to map fields.
- Upload the PayPal spreadsheet.
- Find the row under QuickBooks that says order number.
- Click edit.
- Replace transaction ID with invoice ID.
- Click save.
For orders, how do the fields map?
PayPal has no quantity, so our tool will always default to one. This tool is ideal, if your orders have a single quantity.
Here is a list:
|Transaction ID||Reference Number|
|Invoice ID||Order Number|
|Item ID||Item Name / SKU|
|Item Title||Item Description|
|Custom Field||QuickBooks Custom Field|
|Name||Billing Address Name|
|Billing Address 1||Billing Address 1|
|Billing Address 2||Billing Address 2|
|Billing City||Billing City|
|Billing State/Province||Billing State|
|Billing Zip/Postal Code||Billing Postal Code|
|Billing Country||Billing Country|
|Shipping Name||Shipping Address Name|
|Shipping Address 1||Shipping Address 1|
|Shipping Address 2||Shipping Address 2|
|Shipping City||Shipping City|
|Shipping State/Province||Shipping State|
|Shipping Zip/Postal Code||Shipping Postal Code|
|Shipping Country||Shipping Country|
|Gross Amount||Order Total|
|Fee Amount||Merchant Fees Line Item|
|Sales Tax Amount||Sales Tax|