Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Out of the box, Connex will use the payment method from your store and match the payment method in QuickBooks.
How do I map payment methods map to QuickBooks?
You can see what payment methods your store is sending Connex in the order previewer. In Connex, click on 'Order Previewer'
Many customers want to abbreviate payment methods or map them to something else. In today's example, we will see that Amazon's payment method is 'other' and we want to map 'other' to 'AMZ':
- In Connex, in the upper right, click 'rules engine'.
- Click add new rule.
- Enter these values:
See the results:
How do I map payment methods, based on the store name?
You can change the QuickBooks payment method, based on the store name. This example will use ShipStation
Find Store Names
Go to ShipStation and open your store list > stores. Note the store name: