Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Our software is unable to sync with Amazon because the order volume is too large.
If your sync range pulls in too many Amazon sales, then this error will occur.
When you pull orders before they ship, our logic can only pull 40 - 50 sales before the sync fails. Our software must pull orders from Amazon one by one.
You must enter adjust your query to a shorter range or wait for orders to ship.
Sync orders when they ship. Our tool can pull more orders faster:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Click orders.
- Expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- Clear the order status and order list field:
- Click save settings.
- For QuickBooks Desktop users, run your web connector. For QuickBooks Online users, wait a few minutes for your orders to sync.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!