Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Our software is unable to sync with Amazon because the order volume is too large.
If your sync range pulls in too many Amazon sales, then this error will occur.
You receive a 524 gateway timeout, when you sync sales from Amazon to QuickBooks. Here is the web connector error:
If you use QuickBooks Desktop, Amazon must respond with all sales in less than two minutes. Otherwise, the sync will fail. Our tool pulls the contact info on the order separately, which takes more time. We can sync about 250 - 300 sales at once.
You must enter adjust your query to a shorter range or wait for orders to ship.
Sync orders when they ship. Our tool can pull more orders faster:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Click orders.
- Expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- Clear the order status and order list field:
- Click save settings.
- For QuickBooks Desktop users, run your web connector. For QuickBooks Online users, wait a few minutes for your orders to sync.