Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Connex can sync orders from Ordoro to QuickBooks.
How do I pair Ordoro and QuickBooks?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the Connex dashboard, click add connection.
- Choose Ordoro.
- Enter your admin Ordoro user name and password.
- Click submit.
How do the Ordoro and QuickBooks fields map?
Here is a sample order:
Can I sync purchases from Ordoro to QuickBooks?
During the initial set-up of Connex, you can check sync orders and purchases to QuickBooks. On the configure page, click the transaction tab. Under task settings, ensure purchases to QuickBooks has been selected. Scroll down to purchase settings and adjust the dates. Connex will map purchases to QuickBooks bills. All purchases must have a quantity received greater than 0.