Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Order 0 has failed to export into QuickBooks. You must select a product/service or an account for each split line with either an amount or a billable customer.
In rare circumstances, that your QuickBooks products have no income accounts. This will cause orders to fail to sync. This error usually happens when you add shipping/discounts as a line item. We have seen errors where products have no income account
Adding Income Accounts
If you are adding shipping as a line item, here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear box and click products and services.
- Search for your shipping item. It could say USPS, FedEx, UPS or shipping:
- Double click the item.
- Ensure that the income account has a value:
If you are adding shipping to the QuickBooks Online shipping field, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear box and click account and company settings.
- Click the advanced tab.
- Under chart of accounts, ensure that the shipping and discounts box have a value: