Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Connex can sync sales from OntraPort to QuickBooks.
Obtain an API Key and App ID
Here are the steps:
- Login to OntraPort.
- On the top right, click your user name > administration:
- Under integrations, click ONTRAPORT API Instructions and Key Manager.
- Click new API Key.
- Where it says untitled API key, enter Connex.
- Check all the boxes under select user:
- Select your admin user name.
- Click save.
- Note the App ID and the API Key.
- Login to Connex.
- On the Connex dashboard, click add connection.
- Choose OntraPort.
- Enter your API key and App ID.
- Click submit.
When syncing orders from QuickBooks, how do the fields map?
Here is a field mapping:
|Order Date||Order Date|
|Order Tax||Tax Code||Marks item as taxable. You map the shipping address state to a tax code.|
|Status||N/A||Not mapped, but can be used to filter sales.|
|Shipping Method||Shipping Method||Added as a line item. The QuickBooks item name equals the shipping method.|
|Shipping Amount||Shipping Amount||Added as a line item.|
|Shipping Tax||N/A||OntraPort sends no shipping tax.|
|Payment Method||Payment Method|
|Line Item SKU||QuickBooks Item Name|
|Line Item Quantity||QuickBooks Item Quantity|
|Line Item Price||QuickBooks Item Price|
|Line Item Discount||QuickBooks Item Discount||Discounts are mapped as a line item.|
|Billing Address||Billing Address||Name, Address, City, State, Zip|
|Shipping Address||Shipping Address||Name, Address, City, State, Zip|