Sync with Connex is pleased to offer our paid subscribers a 60-minute on-boarding (training) and set-up session with purchase of a subscription.
A paid subscription of Connex is required to schedule complimentary on-boarding and setup. If you do not have a paid subscription, we reserve the right to cancel the meeting with notice.
What is the scope of the complimentary On-boarding session?
The scope of on-boarding & set-up is limited to the configuration of our product(s) (Connex for QuickBooks Desktop and Connex for QuickBooks Online) and takes approximately 45-60 minutes. If you require more time, additional on-boarding services are available for purchase.
What can I expect from On-boarding?
1) After purchase, you will receive a welcome email from Sync with Connex that includes a link to schedule an initial 15-minute review call to set expectations, scope of the project, and ensure all prerequisites are met prior to on-boarding.
2) If all prerequisites are met, the Customer Success Manager will schedule a time for full on-boarding & set-up. Please note that if the prerequisites are not met, a second 15-minute check-in meeting will be scheduled at a future date and on-boarding & set-up will not be scheduled.
3) We use Zoom to conduct the on-boarding sessions with you. Details to join the live screen sharing session will be shared with you by email. This is not a phone call.
4) Together with a Sync with Connex Customer Success Manager, we will walk through the installation and configuration of Connex. as well as training on key features.
5) At the end of the session, the Customer Success Manager will answer any lingering questions you might have and address your specific needs. We'll discuss some best practices that we've seen other Connex customers use to succeed.
What does Connex need from me?
1) Fill out and complete the on-boarding questionnaire as thoroughly and completely as possible. This may require input from your accountant, bookkeeper, or finance department.
2) For QuickBooks Desktop users, we strongly recommend backing up your QuickBooks Company File both regularly and prior to your on-boarding session.
3) Please have admin and/or account owner passwords to QuickBooks, all connection platforms, and your server (if applicable) available prior to on-boarding.
4) QuickBooks Desktop users must log into QuickBooks in Single-User Mode as the Admin (required).
5) For QuickBooks Australia, QuickBooks Canada, and QuickBooks UK users: The Web Connector must be installed prior to on-boarding.
We reserve the right to end and reschedule the session, whether in whole or in part, if you are not prepared to complete on-boarding. If you're not sure what if you're ready to schedule, please contact us.
How do I schedule an On-boarding?
Please click here to fill out the on-boarding checklist and schedule the initial meeting with our team. Note that a paid subscription is required. If you do not have a paid subscription, we reserve the right to cancel the meeting.
What if I am already set-up due to a 14-day free trial?
No worries! We're here to help you achieve freedom from data entry. If you're account is already set up because of a 14-day free trial, you are still entitled to on-boarding with purchase of a subscription. In this case, you may use the time however you like. For example:
- Setting review to ensure desired outcomes are being met.
- Integrate additional platforms.
- Training on key or advances features.
- Discuss optimal workflow & best practices.
- Answer questions.
- Troubleshoot an issue.
Alternatively, if you wish to defer on-boarding for a later date, you may do so. However, please note that completion of the on-boarding checklist is still required prior to scheduling.
Right to Reschedule
JMA Web Technologies dba Sync with Connex reserves the right to reschedule if the form is not complete, if the pre-install requirements are not complete, whether in whole or in part. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel and/or reschedule on-boarding in the event we are unable to confirm purchase of a paid subscription.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!