Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
No shipping or tracking details appear on QuickBooks sales
Sync shipped sales
The tracking details fail to appear in QuickBooks.
In ShipStation, you shipped the sale and it has tracking details. When you sync, Connex fails to update an existing sale. If the sale is new, tracking details fail to appear.
Follow these steps:
- In Connex, click settings.
- Click orders to QuickBooks.
- In the order status field, enter shipped and fulfilled.
- In the selling channels field, enter manual orders (or the store that has your QuickBooks sales) or leave the field clear to sync all channels.
- Click orders from QuickBooks.
- Click update shipping and tracking or the update tracking only box.