- Help Center
- Rules Engine Guide
- Rules Engine Mapping Products
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
My products have no SKU. How do I match, using item name?
You can map the item name from your website to QuickBooks
In this example, the product's title is "Metal Chalkboard Swinging Barn Door".
The product has no SKU.
We will see if the product name contains "Metal Chalkboard", then map it to the "Metal Chalkboard" item in QuickBooks:
- Log into Connex.
- Click Rules Engine > My Rules
- From the rule type dropdown, select "Map Product". If you have an example order number, choose the connection and enter the order number, and verify that its accurate before clicking "Advance"
- Give the rule a name.
- Under comparisons, enter these vales: name, Metal Chalkboard, and contains:
- In the last step (what should the value be), enter "Metal Chalkboard".
- Click submit.