Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
My products have no SKU. How do I match, using item name?
You can map the item name from your website to QuickBooks
In this example, the product's title is "Metal Chalkboard Swinging Barn Door".
The product has no SKU.
We will see if the product name contains "Metal Chalkboard", then map it to the "Metal Chalkboard" item in QuickBooks:
- Log into Connex.
- Click Rules Engine > My Rules
- From the rule type dropdown, select "Map Product". If you have an example order number, choose the connection and enter the order number, and verify that its accurate before clicking "Advance"
- Give the rule a name.
- Under comparisons, enter these vales: name, Metal Chalkboard, and contains:
- In the last step (what should the value be), enter "Metal Chalkboard".
- Click submit.