Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Match Deposits in QuickBooks against orders using a Spreadsheet
Connex can match a list of QuickBooks order numbers to a deposit. If you use Shopify, you can upload your payout spreadsheet into Connex. Connex will locate matching sales, add fees, and match the deposit.
If you use another integration, you can upload a spreadsheet.
How does it work?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex .
- Click manage.
- On the left, click match deposits.
- Enter a deposit date.
- Upload the spreadsheet.
- Enter a deposit account.
- Enter a fee account.
- Click submit:
- If you use Connex for QuickBooks Desktop, run the web connector.
Connex will save these details to the database and match the deposit in the background. If sales are missing, click log on the top right of the Connex interface.