Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Map Product SKU using the Rules Engine
How to map SKUs from your website to QuickBooks.
Connex has a rules engine. You could say if the product SKU is X, then the QuickBooks item name is Y. This ensures your products map correctly. For an automatic way to check for mismatched products, read this guide.
In this example, we will map a SKU from your website to a product in QuickBooks:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, click rules > my rules.
- Click add new rule.
- Choose map SKU as the template:
- On the comparisons tab, enter the SKU to map:
- Click next.
- Enter the desired QuickBooks product name.
- Click finish.