Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Make sure all your transactions have a GST/HST rate before you save.
This error happens when our software fails to map sales tax on an order.
How do I fix the issue?
- Open the order in your website.
- Check the shipping address state field. Are there any typos?
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand tax.
- Expand sales tax mapping:
- Ensure all states where you charge tax are mapped.
- Next to each code, click edit.
- Ensure the code still exists in QuickBooks. If you renamed or removed a code, then our tool will fail to map tax.