Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Getting Started with Connex for QuickBooks
- Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
- Getting Started with Rules
- Rules Engine Common Rules
- Deposit Match
- Cost of Goods Sold
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Make sure all your transactions have a GST/HST rate before you save.
This error happens when our software fails to map sales tax on an order.
How do I fix the issue?
- Open the order in your website.
- Check the shipping address state field. Are there any typos?
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand tax.
- Expand sales tax mapping:
- Ensure all states where you charge tax are mapped.
- Next to each code, click edit.
- Ensure the code still exists in QuickBooks. If you renamed or removed a code, then our tool will fail to map tax.