Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Make sure all your transactions have a GST/HST rate before you save.
This error happens when our software fails to map sales tax on an order.
How do I fix the issue?
- Open the order in your website.
- Check the shipping address state field. Are there any typos?
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand tax.
- Expand sales tax mapping:
- Ensure all states where you charge tax are mapped.
- Next to each code, click edit.
- Ensure the code still exists in QuickBooks. If you renamed or removed a code, then our tool will fail to map tax.