Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Magento Pairing Failures
When connecting to Magento, there are several errors that can occur when pairing.
The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
- Please ensure TLS 1.2 has been enabled on your server.
- Contact your hosting provider and ensure the user agent XML-RPC.NET has been unblocked.
- Please ensure the URL that you entered does not redirect to another page. You can also try entering your URL without the "www" or without the SSL.
Connecting to your website has failed. Please ensure that the URL points to a live, Magento website.
- Ensure that you can plug the URL you have tried to pair with Connex into a web browser and it does not point to a redirect, or an inactive website.
- If your sync was previously working, go to the Connex Dashboard and choose your Magento connection and click "update login". Ensure that the user name and password are correct.
- Please ensure you entered your Magento SOAP user name and password correctly.
- Please ensure you added the SOAP user to the administrators or WS2 role.
- For more details, read this article on setting up Magento.
There is an issue with the URL of your website.
- Please ensure that (your_website)/index.php/api/xmlrpc is a valid URL
- ensure that your website is online.
- If your sync worked previously, please wait 30 - 60 minutes for our software to retry the sync.
- If you are using a development site, please make the site live and use the production URL.
- Please ensure you are entering a valid Magento URL.