Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Custom Fields in Magento 2
Do we support syncing Custom Fields from Magento 2 to QuickBooks?
Yes we do! We support 2 custom fields being added from extension attributes.
These fields should be named respectively "custom_field1" and "custom_field2"
When these are mapped in Magento 2, we receive the fields that appear like this:
In this case, the user is mapping "QUEST" as a custom field.
Once these fields are created, they will show in the Order Previewer, and the values will be populated correctly. You can then use the Rules Engine to map rules based on your custom field, such as mapping a Sales Rep, or mapping a tracking number.