Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Is my PC compatible with Connex?
We recommend using a PC with at least 8 GB of RAM and using a cable internet connection or higher. Using RightNetworks is ideal, if you lack system requirements
If my PC is incompatible, what steps should I take?
You can perform these steps:
What does the error look like in Connex?
Your sync will run very slow. In Connex, you will see orders are pulled, but there are no entries with sales:
You will need a cable or higher internet speed. DSL is incompatible at this time. To check your internet speed, go to this site. Any number under fifteen is too slow.
In some cases, your PC lacks enough RAM and CPU to use Connex. You can upgrade your PC or use another machine. Using a remote desktop, such as RightNetworks, is also a solution. To check if your PC has enough processing power, follow these steps:
- In Windows, right click your task bar and click task manager.
- Click performance.
- Here is a PC where the RAM and CPU usage are too high: