Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Web Connector 3.0
In what order do rules execute?
Rules execute in order of their creation date. To change the rule order, you can export them to excel and delete all of your rules. Change the order and reimport them.
How do I change the order?
Here are the steps:
- In the rules engine, click export to excel.
- Click delete all rules.
- In your excel sheet, right click a row and click cut.
- Right click higher or lower, depending on where the rule should run.
- Click insert cut cells.
- In the rules engine, click bulk upload rules.
- Save the excel sheet as a CSV.
- Upload the sheet.