Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
In what order do rules execute?
Rules execute in order of their creation date. To change the rule order, you can export them to excel and delete all of your rules. Change the order and reimport them.
How do I change the order?
Here are the steps:
- In the rules engine, click turn on advanced rules engine.
- Click excel.
- Click delete all rules.
- In your excel sheet, right click a row and click cut.
- Right click higher or lower, depending on where the rule should run.
- Click insert cut cells.
- In the rules engine, click bulk upload rules.
- Save the excel sheet as a CSV.
- Upload the sheet.