Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
In ShipWorks, how do I set the order status to not shipped?
Using orders statuses with the ShipWorks Integration.
How do I set the status?
Out of box, Connex sends no order status to ShipWorks. Their tool can mark orders with a default status, once they are downloaded:
- In ShipWorks, click stores.
- Select the store that syncs with QuickBooks.
- Click status presets.
- Under default preset, select a status:
- unsh.jpg (100 KB)