Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
If the invoice is created at a later date, will Connex close the sales order?
Connex will close sales orders regardless of when the invoice is created
Connex copies the sales order to make an invoice. Connex will associate the payment made with the sales order to the invoice, so it has a $0 balance.
If my payment is missing and the sales order exist, you can delete the sales order and resync. You can also change your mode:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > transaction.
- Choose sales orders, no invoices, payments if paid.
- Click save.
- Click dashboard.
- Click manual sync.
- Resync your sales by date or order number.