- Help Center
- Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Sales Orders
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
If the invoice is created at a later date, will Connex close the sales order?
Connex will close sales orders regardless of when the invoice is created
Connex copies the sales order to make an invoice. Connex will associate the payment made with the sales order to the invoice, so it has a $0 balance.
If my payment is missing and the sales order exist, you can delete the sales order and resync. You can also change your mode:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > transaction.
- Choose sales orders, no invoices, payments if paid.
- Click save.
- Click dashboard.
- Click manual sync.
- Resync your sales by date or order number.