Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
I uploaded a spreadsheet of orders and no orders sync to QuickBooks.
You are using our spreadsheet tool to upload a spreadsheet of orders to QuickBooks. No orders sync to QuickBooks.
- Check the Connex log. Are there any errors that say field mappings are missing? If so, add the mappings to Connex. Click manual sync. Click the link to map fields. Upload your sheet and complete the field mapping. Click manual sync again.
- One common mistake is the product SKU. If our software has no product SKU mapping, then Connex can create no items.
- Check your spreadsheet. Check your field mappings. Are any columns on the spreadsheet missing? If your mapped the spreadsheet column product and the product column is missing, then the sync would fail.