Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
I uploaded a spreadsheet of orders and no orders sync to QuickBooks.
You are using our spreadsheet tool to upload a spreadsheet of orders to QuickBooks. No orders sync to QuickBooks.
- Check the Connex log. Are there any errors that say field mappings are missing? If so, add the mappings to Connex. Click manual sync. Click the link to map fields. Upload your sheet and complete the field mapping. Click manual sync again.
- One common mistake is the product SKU. If our software has no product SKU mapping, then Connex can create no items.
- Check your spreadsheet. Check your field mappings. Are any columns on the spreadsheet missing? If your mapped the spreadsheet column product and the product column is missing, then the sync would fail.