Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
I am unable to pull any Amazon settlement reports into QuickBooks
Steps to troubleshoot sync failures
Although you changed the date, you see no settlement report.
You get an error message saying no reports are available in your Connex log.
Connex asks Amazon to generate the settlement report. It is possible that no report is ready to download. Please wait 5 minutes and try the sync again.
Connex uses the last day of the payout period to pull reports. If the payout is dated 3/18/2022 - 4/1/2022, enter that date range:
If you are unsure of the exact dates, follow these steps:
- On the left of Connex, click orders > order previewer.
- On the previewer page, select Amazon Settlement Report.
- Enter a 30 day range, like 3/15 - 4/15.
- Wait for the previewer to populate.
- Click dashboard on the left.
- Scroll down to messages.
- The end date should be listed:
Settlement Report Details: Deposit Date 4/3/2022 4:18:56 PM Start Date 3/18/2022 4:18:57 PM End Date 4/1/2022 4:18:56 PM Total Fees -11981.30 Promo Rebate 0 Deposit 7815.12 Channel Amazon.com AFN
You can try uploading the report XML by hand. For more info, read this guide.