Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Getting Started with HubSpot
How to get started with the Connex HubSpot integration. How to set up, what features are included, and more.
What features are available?
Connex syncs products and orders from QuickBooks as deals and contacts into HubSpot.
How do the fields map?
Here is how fields map:
|Contact Email||Contact Email|
|Contact Phone||Contact Phone|
|Contact First and Last Name||Contact First and Last Name|
|Contact Company||Contact Company|
|Order Total||Deal Amount|
|Order Products||Deal Line Items|
|QuickBooks Item Name||Deal SKU and Deal Item Name|
|Order Item Quantity||Order Item Quantity|
Example Deal in HubSpot
Getting Started: Setting up
Sign into HubSpot through Connex. You will be prompted for permissions to access your account. You can install our app through the HubSpot app store or through Connex:
- Login to Connex.
- Click add new connection.
- Choose HubSpot.
- Click submit.
How do I map the deal stage field?
You must add a rule. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules > my rules on the left.
- Click add rule.
- Click start from scratch.
- As the action, choose map order status.
- In this example, we will say if the order has no balance then map a stage:
- In the map to field, enter closedwon.
- Click finish.