Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How does your software mark WooCommerce items as out of stock?
You can instruct Connex to mark out of stock items as out of stock. This is ideal, if you allow no back orders.
Does your software mark items as out of stock, if the quantity is less than zero?
You must enable this setting:
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand inventory.
- Select Mark inventory as out of stock, if quantity reaches zero or less, and allow back orders.
- Click save.
If my item is marked as do not manage stock, what happens?
If the item is marked as do not manage stock, then we always set the status as out of stock: