Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How does the automatic sync work
How to sync QB Online and Desktop
How does it work?
The message changes, depending on what product you use. Here is an example with QuickBooks Online:
- Log into Connex for QuickBooks.
- Wait a few seconds and a message will appear:
- Once the sync is done, a second message will appear:
Our software will run your scheduled sync every 15 minutes.
I use QuickBooks Desktop and I sync over 75 products during the sync.
On the left, click scheduled tasks. A task called inventory will appear. Click orders> pending. You will see items in the queue. When you get to the dashboard, our tool will run a background task to sync these items.