Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How does metered billing work?
A guide on how we bill for metered usage.
How do I add metered billing to my account?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the top right, click your name.
- Click my account:
- Click metered billing:
Why would I want metered billing?
There are several advantages:
- You never run out of sales. Prior to metered billing, Connex would stop working. You would buy orders in batches of 2,000 sales.
- If you failed to use sales in your subscription period, then you would lose them. You could pay for more than you need.
What is the price?
As of 8/17/2021, we charge .10 up to 24,000 sales. After 24,000 sales, the price is .05 an order.
Do you have a scenario?
Here is a scenario:
- Your plan has a maximum of 36,000 sales.
- You process 70,000 sales.
- Your bill rate is .10 an order for the first 24,000. After, the rate is .05 an order.
- Your overage is .10 * 24,000 for $2,400. Your second overage is .05 *10,000 for 500. Your total is $2,900.
- Connex will bill at the $200 threshold or monthly.