Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How does Connex match multiple refunds on the same order?
Connex can sync multiple refunds on the same sale
Do you support multiple refunds on the same order?
Yes, Connex will create two refunds with the same number. Connex can sync multiple refunds, if the order dates and amounts are different.
Here is a data set:
|Order Number||Refund Date||SKU||Qty||Amount|
In this case, Connex will create two credit memos whose number is 123. Each credit memo will have the item refunded.
How does your logic work?
- Does a refund with the same order number exist in QB?
- If so, is the amount the same?
- If so, is the date the same?
Does this work with QB Online and Desktop?
For now, it works with QB Desktop. If you use QB Online, please send us an order number with date and customer name. We will take a look.