Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How does Connex map products between ShipStation and QuickBooks?
A guide on matching products with ShipStation.
When are products made?
If the product is missing in ShipStation, then Connex will make the product in ShipStation.
How do the fields map?
Here is a field mapping diagram:
|Item Name/ Number||SKU||One to one mapping between QuickBooks and ShipStation.|
|Item Description||Attribute Description||If the item has no description, then Connex will map the QuickBooks item name.|
|Active||Active||Always set to true.|
Here is a product from QuickBooks:
Here is a product from ShipStation: