Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How does Connex map classes?
Class tracking in Connex offers a way to add a default class on the order synced by Connex.
Is there a demo?
Using class tracking, you can show how sales compare on different sales channels. Let's say you sell tennis racquets on eBay and Amazon. How profitable is eBay? Here is a demo:
In QuickBooks, you can create classes that you assign to transactions. This lets you track account balances by department, business office or location, separate properties you own, or any other meaningful breakdown of your business. Class tracking in Connex offers a way to add a default class on the order synced by Connex.
Connex can add a class to each order it syncs into QuickBooks or to each line item.
Class by Order
Connex can assign a default class for each order. Here are the steps:
- At the Connex Dashboard, click the Manage button in your Selling Channel
- Expand the Orders menu -> Sync Orders to QuickBooks
- Expand the Transaction Menu
- From the class drop down, choose a class. If you choose store / solution name, the class will match the selling channel.
- If your class does not appear in the drop down and you use QuickBooks Desktop, you may need to refresh your dropdowns . This can happen when you have added a class to QuickBooks after you set up and paired Connex.
- Click Save to save the setting.
Can I map classes, using rules?
For more info, read this guide.