Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How does Connex format the address when syncing orders into QuickBooks?
This article contains the logic / workflow in which Connex will format your address automatically.
Can I change the mapping of my Address?
You can! using our Rules Engine. Please note that the following below is core functionality, and may be subject to change in the future.
All rules may not work, as they may conflict with this core address formatting code, in which it would try to correct itself in a way that might be unexpected.