Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do the rules map to QuickBooks Desktop?
Sync with Connex offers unparalleled customization with the powerful Rules Engine tool. Sometimes, it can be hard to visualize how mapping one particular field to something in QuickBooks will look like.
We get it.
We've got you covered.
Mapping to desktop QuickBooks Invoice/Sales Receipts/Sales Orders
Mapping to desktop QuickBooks Standard or Custom Fields
Advances Invoice/Sales Receipt/Sales order Mapping
To download full the diagram of rule mappings in .PDF format, please click here.
- Mapping PDF.pdf (300 KB)