Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I upgrade QuickBooks POS or move my QuickBooks company file?
Connex for QuickBooks must know your QuickBooks version, file name, and file location. If these change, you must update your settings.
How do I make these changes?
Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks POS, go to file and click multi-user mode.
- In Connex, click manage.
- Scroll down to connection strings.
- Click the move file link:
- Run your web connector.
- A white box will appear. Write down its contents.
- Select your company file from the white box. Click OK.
- In Connex, complete the connection string form: