Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I update my Shopify integration to use the Connex listing?
Steps to pair
Do I have to pair?
In Shopify, click settings. On the left, click apps. If you see the Connex for QuickBooks red and green logo, you are all set:
How do I pair?
On October 14th, we merged our Connex for QuickBooks Online and Connex for QuickBooks Desktop Shopify apps into one app. We need to move users to the new app. To continue using Connex, please update to our merged Shopify app:
- Log into Connex.
- Next to each Shopify connection, click update login:
- Click the link asking you to sign into Shopify.
- You will see a Shopify install screen. Scroll down and click the install app button.
- You will return to Connex for QuickBooks.
Ensure pairing was successful
Here are the steps:
- Click orders > order previewer on the left.
- Choose a 24 hour date range.
- Click preview orders.
- You should see a few sales.