Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I switch back to Web Connector version 2.3 after trying Web Connector 3.0 Beta?
How to uninstall our application from the Web Connector 3.0 App Store, and resume using the Web Connector 3.0
If I uninstall, what happens to my settings?
Your settings will remain intact, but the sync will fail. Pairing our app again will cause the next sync to succeed.
How do I disconnect?
- Log into QuickBooks as admin.
- Go to edit > preferences > integrated applications.
- Click company preferences.
- Find Connex for QuickBooks (or any connections that may be paired with Web Connector 3.0) and click "Remove".
- Click OK to accept.
- Go back to the Connex application and click "Scheduled Tasks"
- Click "Delete" on all tasks labeled "Web Connector Sync"
- Head back to the Dashboard and find your connection and click "Pair Computer". This should provide the steps to download the pairing file with Web Connector 2.3.