Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I transfer/update my account login in QuickBooks Online?
How to transfer your account to a new user name
Here are the steps:
- Open a support ticket and ask us to transfer your account. Please enter the new user and the old user's email.
- Login to Connex Online.
- Disconnect the account. Your settings will remain intact.
- Go to qbo.intuit.com.
- Sign into QuickBooks as the new user.
- Sign into Connex Online to pair the new user.
- On the top right, click your name.
- Click my company.
- Verify that the email has changed.
If you fail to disconnect the old user, Connex will allow no user under the same company file to pair. You will receive this message: