Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I transfer/update my account login in Connex Desktop?
Connex for QuickBooks offers one user name per account. If necessary, you can transfer the account to another user.
Lets say you have a Connex account, but the person who set it up is no longer with your company. You need a new account associated with the new user, and then all the settings transferred over.
How do I register?
- Log into Connex as the old user.
- Go to the account transfer page.
- Complete the form. The user where you are signed in is the old user and the email field is the new user.
How do I pair?
Here are the steps:
- Sign into QuickBooks as admin.
- In QuickBooks, go to file > update web services.
- Next to each connection, click remove:
- Go to the Connex dashboard.
- For each connection, click pairing file.
- Double click the file.
- When prompted by QuickBooks, click OK. If asked for a user name, select the 4th radio box and admin.
For more info on pairing on another machine, read this guide.