Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I test syncing inventory to my website from QuickBooks Desktop?
Connex pulls items by their modified date. Making a change to an item will cause it to sync with your website. You must update a product in QuickBooks, run the connector, view it in your queue, then run the task.
Should QuickBooks be my inventory master?
Yes, our tool syncs updates from QuickBooks to your website. If you enter stock on your website and you update an item in QuickBooks, our tool will overwrite the website amount; if the website says 5 and QuickBooks says -2, the website will say -2. Please ensure that QuickBooks has the correct quantity on hand, before syncing.
I made inventory updates a few days ago. Can I sync them without changing them again?
Yes, you can change your sync timers:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand inventory.
- Expand sync inventory from QuickBooks.
- Adjust the after date to yesterday.
What kind of changes can I make?
Here is a list:
- Perform an inventory adjustment.
- Create a sales receipt or invoice, which adjusts the stock level.
- Create a PO and a bill, which increases the stock.
- Open the item in QuickBooks. Make a change to it.
In this guide, we will just make a small change to an item.
Update QuickBooks Product
If you have a product that is having issues syncing over, try this simple workaround:
- In QuickBooks, go to lists > item list.
- Double click a product.
- Add the phrase "Test" to the purchase description.
- Click OK.
- Go back to the product and remove "Test":
- Click OK.
- Run the web connector.