- Help Center
- Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Unit of Measure
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I sync the unit of measure from QuickBooks to my website?
How to multiply the quantity that you have in stock by the unit of measure
When would I use this rule?
You use Connex to sync inventory updates from QuickBooks to your website. You have a box of pencils, but you sell pencils individually. Instead of syncing one box, you want to sync twelve pencils to your website. Here is how it looks in QuickBooks:
Here is how it looks in your website:
How do I add the rule?
Here are the steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click rules > my rules on the left.
- Click add new rule.
- In choose template, click next.
- As the action, choose multiply quantity.
- In comparisons enter name, contains, box:
- In the map to, enter 12:
- Click finish.