Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I sync shipping methods from QuickBooks to my shipping solution?
If the line item says shipping, then we map shipping from QuickBooks
How do these fields map?
In QuickBooks, add a line item called shipping. The shipping method will map to shipping and the shipping amount maps from the line item amount.
If you want to map a shipping method and tracking number, use this format:
If your item name is blank, then having Method: UPS Tracking: 123245 will map the details correctly.
If you cannot enter shipping in the QuickBooks item name, these values also work:
- Freight Out
Do you send the ship date and tracking number from QuickBooks to ShipStation?
No, we do not map these fields.
What fields can you send?
We can send the shipping method and shipping amount from QuickBooks. This is ideal, if you want to tell ShipStation the shipping method to choose.