Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I sync inventory adjustments from QuickBooks?
If you manually adjust inventory, then Connex will sync it.
In some cases, such as spoilage, it is necessary to manually adjust the quantity on hand of an item.
How do I perform an inventory adjustment?
If you have not already, enable inventory syncing in Connex.
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand inventory.
- Check sync inventory from QuickBooks.
Once complete, make the adjustment:
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Go to inventory > adjust quantity / value on hand.
- Complete the form.
- Run your web connector.
- In Connex, click manage on your connection.
- Go to inventory > pending inventory: