Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I sync Amazon FBA sales through ShipStation?
Add fulfilled as an order status
Amazon FBA sales are fulfilled by Amazon and appear under the ShipStation fulfillments tab, once they are fulfilled. To sync fulfilled sales, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Next to ShipStation, click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- In the order status filter, enter fulfilled.
- If the orders are missing from the fulfilled area, enter manual_shipment. This means the order is marked as shipped, but never shipped through ShipStation.
Many users sync sales when they ship. Since these sales were never fulfilled through ShipStation, your orders would fail to sync.