- Help Center
- Integrations Help Guide
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I sync Amazon FBA sales through ShipStation?
Add fulfilled as an order status
Amazon FBA sales are fulfilled by Amazon and appear under the ShipStation fulfillments tab, once they are fulfilled. To sync fulfilled sales, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Next to ShipStation, click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- In the order status filter, enter fulfilled.
- If the orders are missing from the fulfilled area, enter manual_shipment. This means the order is marked as shipped, but never shipped through ShipStation.
Many users sync sales when they ship. Since these sales were never fulfilled through ShipStation, your orders would fail to sync.