- Help Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Summary Transaction FAQ
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I sync a summary transaction manually?
If you use the summary transaction, except for Amazon, follow these steps to resync.
How do I run the sync?
Here are the steps:
- On the dashboard, click manual sync.
- Choose a date to summarize:
- If you use QuickBooks Online, click sync now. Wait a few minutes. Refresh the page and view your log by scrolling down on the page.
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop, click sync now and run your web connector. Once it is complete, refresh the page and view your log.