Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I sync a summary transaction manually?
If you use the summary transaction, except for Amazon, follow these steps to resync.
How do I run the sync?
Here are the steps:
- On the dashboard, click manual sync.
- Choose a date to summarize:
- If you use QuickBooks Online, click sync now. Wait a few minutes. Refresh the page and view your log by scrolling down on the page.
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop, click sync now and run your web connector. Once it is complete, refresh the page and view your log.