Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I show the custom fields from the Connex package in Salesforce
You can drag and drop the fields that you need
When you install the package, you must update your Salesforce layout to show the fields. Here are the steps:
- In Salesforce, go to classic view.
- Click orders.
- Click on an order.
- On the right, click the arrow.
- Click edit layout.
- Drag and drop the fields marked as QB onto your designer:
- In this example, we drag and drop then below order detail:
- Click save on the top left.