Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I set up VAT with QuickBooks Desktop?
Setting up VAT for QuickBooks Desktop
How do I map tax codes?
In this example, we will map a taxable and a non-taxable code. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand tax.
- Expand tax mapping.
- As country edition, enter United Kingdom.
- Click add new code.
- To map S for all United Kingdom taxable sales, enter S and GB:
- Map ESZ for non taxable sales:
What if the order has no tax?
If there is no tax, then our software applies E for exempt.
My country code is missing.
Please contact us and we will add the proper mapping. Specify the QuickBooks tax code.