Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I set up VAT with QuickBooks Desktop?
Setting up VAT for QuickBooks Desktop
How do I map tax codes?
In this example, we will map a taxable and a non-taxable code. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand tax.
- Expand tax mapping.
- As country edition, enter United Kingdom.
- Click add new code.
- To map S for all United Kingdom taxable sales, enter S and GB:
- Map ESZ for non taxable sales:
What if the order has no tax?
If there is no tax, then our software applies E for exempt.
My country code is missing.
Please contact us and we will add the proper mapping. Specify the QuickBooks tax code.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!